In the afternoon, as every second Monday, Helmut came to Hug Inn for the opt2o board meeting to talk about our current and future projects and events.
Our events scheduled for March:
- Monday the 11th: Workshop CrowdHELPing with Helmut from 2pm to 3pm at Hug Inn Vienna
- Tuesday the 12th: steemit-austria Meetup at Café Derwisch at 18:30
- Wednesday the 13th: steem-munich meetup at Paulaner Bräuhaus starting at 6 p.m. If somebody want to join, contact Christoph at email@example.com, he is driving from Vienna in the morning to join the gathering
- Sunday the 17th: Brunch at Mammasitta’s cocoon
- Monday the 18th: Global School Community Brunch at Hug Inn from 12 to 2pm
- Friday the 22nd: Cultural Evening at Hug Inn from 6pm to 8pm whose theme will be: “Our experiences abroad”
On the side of Global School now, it’s almost time for the end of the Winter Camp but there is still a lot to do. We look forward to the arrival of new 15 students next week who will do their internship with us for 3 weeks, you’ll know more in the next update. And of course, as always, if you want to take part in the Global School project and take advantage of its offers and services, you can become a member. For more details, just send us an email. We are looking forward to collaborate with you.
We also want to tell you about an event that will take place on April 5th from 6pm to 8pm, organized by Helmut, the PATRON4change-Community-Event. Are you thinking of starting your own social project or business and want to meet like minded people? This event is your opportunity to dive into the world of people who actually do make a change. You will not only meet passionate Changemakers but you will also be able to offer your knowledge, find the right answers to your questions and get connected to the awesome network of our organization Option 2.0.
If you want to participate to the program, you just have to contact us, and more information will be soon on our various channel, so stay tuned!
This text was written by Bertille and published by the executive board of the organisation consisting of Catharina, Helmut and Christoph.